martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

next week-end!

Hello!
today we will took the our and
next week-end.
Adrián:
If I had some money, I could buy one bycicle and I will visited my friends to the Sanlucar and give us a tour of the town in friday.

if not rain on saturday i wold go camping with my friends and there we may do babecue and then we would go to a club if our parents leave us.

sunday i would go home to my grand father if it had so many tests and so many jobs to do

on sunday all day i would be asleep if my parents let me .

Ana:
I don´t know if I will go to the Caceres with my cousins,
but if I don´t know tomorrow I will stay here with my friends in Seville.

If I had one car, I have go to the caceres the friday and come back the saturday to the morning but I haven´t a car because I am not 18 years old.

I have de saturday one birthday but I don´t know if I will go because maybe rain.

If the Saturday rain I go to the Plaza de armas with my friends or I will walk in center of Seville.


this are our next week-end.
Good bye friends!
ana y Adrián
23/2/10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario